Welcome to U.A.C. [O.S.A.]
login / register
Архивы форума | iddqd.ru
Wolf 3D
ПравилаПравила ПоискПоиск
18+
Turkish Doom Community Project Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
   Список разделов - Проекты и идеи - Turkish Doom Community ProjectОтветить
АвторСообщение
mutator
- Sergeant Major -
Next rank: = Sergeant Major = after 68 points

Doom Rate: 1.76

Posts quality: -74
Ссылка на пост №41 Отправлено: 05.05.18 21:39:52
You want me to give you the wad I work on? it has all the stuff you need, you want to PM me?
Memfis
= Colonel =
Next rank: - Commissar - after 137 points

Doom Rate: 1.8

Posts quality: +700
Ссылка на пост №42 Отправлено: 05.05.18 22:01:59
Excuse me, but who are you and who gave you the right to use the Whitemare name? You can't just appear out of nowhere and act like you own the Whitemare "brand". It seems like you don't even understand the spirit of the series as it's always been about the classic Doom format rather than the ZDoom format. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you're qualified to lead a project like this. At the very least pick a different name and make it clear that this is a separate wad that has nothing to do with our series.

Рейтинг сообщения: +3, отметил(и): raritetum, Chaingunner, Mud
1 2 1
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №43 Отправлено: 05.05.18 22:34:50
Memfis
Before I used this name I asked around if I have permission and everyone seemed okay with it..Plus, this is community project therefore I am not the one leading it, I want the iddqd community to participate with me, I use zdoom format because I use snow trees and I couldn't make it work with classic doom format.
Memfis
= Colonel =

Ссылка на пост №44 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:05:14
Everyone = who?
mutator:
this is community project therefore I am not the one leading it

Every community project has a leader who decides which maps are good enough to be accepted, suggests improvements, etc. It's a responsible position that should be taken only by someone who knows his stuff really well, and...
mutator:
I use zdoom format because I use snow trees and I couldn't make it work with classic doom format

judging by this you clearly don't. :Р
1 2 1
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №45 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:08:03
DragonHunter is okay with it, he was the project leader of whitemare 2. If you are really certain that you don't want me to do this then I'll change the name but you came off too hard on me saying "who gave me the right and permission" when before I started this I talked about this around the forum. I also talked to maker of whitemare 1
Memfis
= Colonel =

Ссылка на пост №46 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:13:30
I don't remember who did most of the work on Whitemare 2, was it really Dragon Hunter? In any case, that's just one person, clearly not enough to "hijack" a famous series like ours.

Look, I believe that you have best intentions in mind and that you're passionate about the Whitemare series, but honestly I think you simply don't have enough experience and reputation required for something like this. Anyway, if you change the name and make it clear that this is not a part of the Whitemare series, I will stop bothering you. And I haven't seen your previous messages. Sorry if I sounded too harsh.
1 2 1
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №47 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:14:50
Okay I will change the name but what experience are we talking about here? Because I am not really new to mapping, do you mean being project leader or just experience as in map making?
Memfis
= Colonel =

Ссылка на пост №48 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:17:52
Thanks for understanding. I've never heard about you before so I just assumed you must be relatively new. If you have something good to show, that would be interesting to see and it would make you look more credible as a leader.
1 2 1
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №49 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:29:05
Yes I have made some maps but most of them were just for me play because I was hiding all the maps I created. I could add more details in them like I did now but back then I wasn't very serious with mapping as I never thought of making them public release. I have been making maps for 12 years and ever since whitemare 1 wad it catched my interest to make another series for it eventually but I am not russian guy and if people are okay with it still then I can keep the name same but if you still want me to change the name I won't say no to that. Only reason why I thought of whitemare 3 was because whitemare 2 megawad was too good to be left alone for 4 years so I felt like russian community should have enough wad to play with. Do you want to play the 2 of the maps I finished for this project to see if they are good enough to play? I will give you through PM if you want but how many maps you would like to play?
TheTaintedSlav
= 2nd Lieutenant =
Next rank: - 1st Lieutenant - after 163 points

Doom Rate: 1.3

Posts quality: +317
Ссылка на пост №50 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:53:06
Dude... you gave up too early, really.

You don't need to abandon your project. Just rename it into "Sibernautic Adventura" and it will be okay. I promice.
5 1
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №51 Отправлено: 05.05.18 23:55:57
CWolf
I wanted this to be part of whitemare and no one is okay with it except for few so I don't want to continue it anymore.
[LeD]Jake Crusher
= UAC Marshal =
Next rank: UAC General after 684 pointsАдмин форумаАдмин сайта

Doom Rate: 1.59

Posts quality: +829
Ссылка на пост №52 Отправлено: 06.05.18 00:04:18
mutator
Hold on for a moment, don't make rash decisions yet, please. Just because Memfis voiced his doubts, there's no point of dropping the project.
If I were you, I would have asked all guys present here, who were involved with Whitemares, and ask their opinions. Maybe they will advise you something.

Memfis:
right to use the Whitemare name?

Что, простите?

Рейтинг сообщения: +2, отметил(и): Kirov-13, Void Weaver
1 1 4
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №53 Отправлено: 06.05.18 00:07:29
[LeD]Jake Crusher
I know but what else I can do? if most people are not okay with the current name use then the situation would get worse. I don't want to be in trouble for using name that people don't want me to use :/ come on chat if you want so we can talk there
TheTaintedSlav
= 2nd Lieutenant =

Ссылка на пост №54 Отправлено: 06.05.18 00:08:55
mutator:
I wanted this to be part of whitemare

Then call it Whitream. Same, but from other side of coin.

mutator:
no one is okay with it except for few so I don't want to continue it anymore.

And that's just dumb. Just because of Memfis said his opinion on your intentions it doesn't mean you should abandon everything. Don't act like a child, damnit. Be a MAN, FUCK.

Also. I want to join too. And I may help ya with snow trees but this project will need to back to its roots. To Boom map format. Trust me it totally worth it.
5 1
MyNameIs
= 1st Lieutenant =
Next rank: - Captain - after 64 points

Doom Rate: 2.05

Posts quality: +876
Ссылка на пост №55 Отправлено: 06.05.18 00:10:29
so, what was the main reason behind this?
i thought you wanted to make a cool megawad, and now it looks like the point was "hey, that's a famous title, i want this title to associate with me!"

not cool

Рейтинг сообщения: +1, отметил(и): Void Weaver
1 1 1
TheTaintedSlav
= 2nd Lieutenant =

Ссылка на пост №56 Отправлено: 06.05.18 00:23:51
MyNameIs:
so, what was the main reason behind this?

Пацану понравился Вайтмир, он хотел продолжить серию, собрав супир-дупир мэппиров Дум-Пауэра и заявить загнивающему ДВ\ЗДуму "Эй, смотрите, русские опять выпустили Вайтмир, и я в нем участвовал, я его даже начал и привлек их в проект так что он тоталли ЛИДЖИТ МАЗАФАКА!!!"... ну, это я так вижу. Так что да, тут получается обе причины. Он хотел охерительный мегавад, и в то же время чтобы люди вспоминали его по участию в нем. Хоть какому-то.

5 1
StasBFG[iddqd]
-= DoomGod =-
Админ форумаАдмин сайта

Doom Rate: 2.27

Posts quality: +18
Ссылка на пост №57 Отправлено: 06.05.18 01:09:25
Это комьюнити прожект, и решаться такие вещи должны коллективно. Название не принадлежит кому-то одному, оно наше общее, мы здесь должны прийти к согласию, должен ли это быть Whitemare 3 или называться по-другому. На данном этапе - название не главное, я считаю. Поскольку мутатор теперь тоже часть комьюнити - он имеет право участвовать в таких проектах. Ведь давно ничего подобного не было, и не было бы ещё долго, так хоть какая-то движуха пошла, столько обсуждения уже - значит людям это интересно. Ему даже необязательно быть маппером, чтобы вести такие крупные проекты. Если окажется что мапы он делает фиговые или не умеет что-то делать под ваниль/бум - можно будет заменить его карты на другие, как решат думеры. Прогнать и закрыть проект всегда успеем, он же показал свою решительность, уже хорошо - пусть делает, будем помогать, участвовать в обсуждении, разработке или просто кидать идеи и предложения.

Рейтинг сообщения: +2, отметил(и): MasterMind, Void Weaver
1 1 2
TheTaintedSlav
= 2nd Lieutenant =

Ссылка на пост №58 Отправлено: 06.05.18 01:40:22
StasBFG[iddqd]:
Это комьюнити прожект, и решаться такие вещи должны коллективно. Название не принадлежит кому-то одному, оно наше общее, мы здесь должны прийти к согласию, должен ли это быть Whitemare 3 или называться по-другому.

Я с этим согласен. Проблема только в том что надо ещё как-то связаться с теми кто прикладывал к оригинальным Вайтмарам руку, потому как по большему счета решать подобное им.

StasBFG[iddqd]:
На данном этапе - название не главное, я считаю.

С этим я согласен тоже.

5 1
mutator
- Sergeant Major -

Ссылка на пост №59 Отправлено: 06.05.18 02:30:32
MyNameIs
that wasn't my intention when I was thinking of whitemare 3 title.. I would care less if title is famous or less famous

MyNameIs
= 1st Lieutenant =
Next rank: - Captain - after 64 points

Doom Rate: 2.05

Posts quality: +876
Ссылка на пост №60 Отправлено: 06.05.18 04:10:14
that's really dumb reason to throw away a project then
and really strange..
Скрытый текст:

you can't fool me

1 1 1
Страница 3 из 4Перейти наверх Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
   Список разделов - Проекты и идеи - Turkish Doom Community Project